SdFat.h: No such file or directory (Arduino IDE v 2.1.0.5+dsfg2-4.1)

Hello, 
I am trying to compile and upload Repetier firmware from my Raspberry pi (2 and 3 models) to arduino mega 2560. I am using Arduino IDE v ersion 2.1.0.5+dsfg2-4.1 on my Pi2 board and on Pi3 it is the latest version. I have installed SdFat library in IDE and all examples in the SdFat are now visible in arduino IDE, but while compiling the repeater firmware throwing error as follows-
/ usr / share / arduino / hardware / tools / avr / bin / avr-g ++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu = atmega2560 -DF_CPU = 16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID = null -DUSB_PID = null -DARDUINO = 105 -D__PROG_TYPES_COMPAT__ -I / usr / share / arduino / hardware / arduino / cores / arduino -I / usr / share / arduino / hardware / arduino / variants / mega -I / usr / share / arduino / libraries / SPI /tmp/build9023317472017874605.tmp/uilang.cpp -o /tmp/build9023317472017874605.tmp/uilang.cpp.o 
In file included from uilang.cpp: 24: 0:
Repetier.h: 629: 29: fatal error: src / SdFat / SdFat.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Any sugestions/solution are welcome.
Kind regards, 
Perk

Comments

• You need Arduino IDE 1.8.8 which is latest version. Your sources contain the sd fat library in a modified version adapted for firmware, so nothing to install. It is in the src subdirectory. That is why you need the 1.8.8 which supports the src subdirectory. 2.1.0 does not exist if I check arduino.cc homepage. So no idea what version you are really using.
  • Thanks for reply. It got successfully installed using stable version. But now second problem occurs. I want to use 2 steppers in z axis. I connected them in series, in parallel but in all cases it is running mad even after trying to adjust the current setting in driver drv8825(single motor is working great). And I also tried to use extruder1 driver to drive the motor but in that case it is not moving at all when trying to move using repetier server interface. The smart controller goes to restart. Please suggest
  • Never seen motors in series, only parallel. In that case current requirements double so driver can get hot.
    So solution would be using extra driver which works normally great. You need to select mirror z axis and make sure no extruder uses same motor driver you use for mirror.

If controller resets that is bad. What does the console show as restart reason? What if you remove the driver, would it still reset?  
  • Thanks. But now it is working i connected motors as shown in here and now it is working fine. Both motors are moving simultaneously. Will wiring like this make some issue in future?
  • Thanks. But now it is working i connected motors as shown in here and now it is working fine. Both motors are moving simultaneously. Will wiring like this make some issue in future?
  • Is that the serial connection? That is beyond my knowledge - that is electronics not programming:-)