Bed heating fine, neither extruder heating.

Just flashed today, new to all of this.

Davinci 2.0 Duo.

I flashed it with the .92 firmware.  selected option 3 for printer and 1 for board (matches what I have)

The LCD screen doesent show anything, at all.. (no idea how to fix that either)    but the printer is functional, sort of.

When trying to print the bed heats up fine, but neither extruder will heat at all, it tries for a bit and then gives a message :  "sensor failure printer stopped and heaters disabled"

I know there is nothing wrong with the hardware, but im not very familiar with all of this just yet.

Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Message means firmware had power on but temperature did not rise as expected. SO maybe you just did not select the heater output pin where the extruder is connected? Or if the extruder started getting worm the detection limits are too narrow (decoupling time if it happens at the beginning).
  • "SO maybe you just did not select the heater output pin where the extruder is connected?"

where would that setting be?  Im running the .92 build so it was already a built file, Im not sure where to look.
  • Everything is set in configuration.h

Not sure if you need to change anything in lucs port for special davinci models.