hole not printed curaengine

HI  I'm trying to print simple nut for test purposes but the problem is that there's no hole in the middle of the nut when I slice it 
with CuraEngine !   but when I slice it with slic3r there's hole as should be ...
I wonder what is the reason for that problem  ...
I want to use Curaengine because it has more options 

please advice me  ... if you will 

bestregards
arto from finland

post script:   I'll been using CuraEngine before and it worked well ...maybe reason is those windows10 64 bits updates

Comments

• Make sure it it not reported as non manifold and in cureEngine advanced settings check only first one (Combine Everything) Type A. These change how holes are handled so maybe you modified one of them
  • Repetier said:
    Make sure it it not reported as non manifold and in cureEngine advanced settings check only first one (Combine Everything) Type A. These change how holes are handled so maybe you modified one of them
    HI dear friend ...
    that's it ... thank you very much to solve my problem !
    I really tried many thinks to solve this problem ... but now I'm very happy for your good  advance ...

by the way I'm working with do it yourself filament maker machine  .... so I want it makes old fashion 3 mm filament
    to modern standard 1.75 mm  filament ...   I know there's no sense but I have one roll of 3 mm PLA filament 
    and one ABS filament and I want to change those rolls to 1.75 diameter filament ... to use with my printer... 
    maybe later I'll crunch all my waste 3 d printings to 1.75 filaments ...

OK there is no economical sense ... but it's fun hobby ...

but I know it's very difficult and maybe takes long time to work ... 

all the best and thank you :)    have a good summer and have fun !