Problem printing with extruder 2 only

Hi all, when i try to print with the second extruder only, the printing start always with the extruder 1 selected.
I have to always change manually the extruder from 1 to 2 in the "manual Control" menù.

TNKS

Comments

• Most likely because slicer does not know about it and just not adds a T1 in the gcode to switch.
  • edited February 2018

I have already insert this command in the G-Code start:

{IF_EXT0}M104 T0 S{TEMP0}
    {IF_EXT0}M104 T1 S{TEMP0}
    G92 E0 ; Reset extruder position
    ; Wait for all used extruders to reach temperature
    {IF_EXT0}M109 T0 S{TEMP0}
    {IF_EXT0}M109 T1 S{TEMP0}

and the correct extruder become hot (T1).

The problem is the filament extruder that not change in Extruder2

I have to select manually the extruder 2 then all proceed correctly.

TNKS.

• In CuraEngine you can only use extruder 2 if you also print parts with extruder 1! The second stl is assigned to second extruder so ther emust be a first stl for extruder 1 as well. Could not get it to do without.
  • I understand, my need arises from the fact that I have an extruder of 0.4 on the first extruder and one of 0.6 on the second extruder on a chimera. To print at 0.6 I should remove the nozzle every time. It would be convenient to be able to choose.

Thank you very match, and i will make a donation soon for the your great work

• edited February 2018
    as i have same situation i just edit the g-code file in repetier host and just use the search /replace function.
    search for T0 and replace it by T1.
    that does the job.of coarse you can use an other editor also
  • edited February 2018

No, the parameter T1 is correct. To do this automatically I have insert the following parameter in slide>configuration>Start G-Code:

{IF_EXT0}M104 T0 S{TEMP0}
    {IF_EXT0}M104 T1 S{TEMP0}
    {IF_EXT0}M109 T0 S{TEMP0}
    {IF_EXT0}M109 T1 S{TEMP0}

• thats the temp Parameters, but not a switchover to T1
  • I have solved whit this simple command in Start G-Code

{IF_EXT0}T0
    {IF_EXT1}T1

:)