Serial COM Error

Hello, I have a Prusa i3 and the last week it was printing very nice. But now, it doesn't work anymore. I noticed when it connected with Repetier (that's what I'm using), the motors locks itself, so i couldn't move the Axis manually. But now, when I push "connect", I can move the motors. I check in the log from Repetier and it says:

"No start signal detected: Forcing Start
Serial com error:System.IO.Ports.SerialErrorReceivedEventArgs
Start"

I searched in Google about the problem, and the main cause is a baud problem. I check the baud of my port (COM 4) and it says 115200. I'm using a Sanguinololu 1.3a and I programming it in Arduino. I change the baud there and in the Repetier Host to 115200 and it doesn't works.
When I try to move the Z-Axis in the Repetier, it does very slow and doesn't move the indicate distance. 

What happened here?

Comments

• What firmware are you using? In repetier you need to change EEPROM_MODE to copy new baud rate.

When moving z has an effect I must assume you have a working connection. Check max. z speed and speed you used. z axis is slow for some printers.
  • I'm using Marlin. Yeah, but when I try to move in Repetier is like the motor was ticking, and it takes too much time to execute the move. My first though was about the current on the motors, but I made a test and they are working perfectly. 
  • I'm no marlin expert but they also have a z max speed setting. Since it's only too slow that must be the reason. Or you send slow moves from host as you say there which speed you want for z moves if you use the controls.