Few issues/questions about version 1.0.4
I have installed Repetier firmware version 1.0.4. I got a small print. Looks nice. I'm considering using it but I have a few questions.
- The menu cannot be entered and I cannot turn on my safe leds anywhere in the print.
- I can't see active temperatures. I can only see the set values. I don't know how hot the extruder is at that moment.
- I cannot change my motor acceleration settings while printing.
I would be glad if you help.
I wish you good work.
What board and display are you using? Normally you push the button and you are in the menu to do all settings. In overview screen you can switch between screens with left/right turning the encoder. If that does not work the pins are normally wrong - maybe just selected the wrong controller type. Also not all boards support all controller types, so that may also be a problem.
Acceleration can not be changed on the fly. You can change them in eeprom, but should not change them continously.
The 1st video is in Turkish and if you notice, I cannot interfere with my case leds on the screen after I start printing. If I pause printing then I can enter the main menu. In addition, only the set values of the extruder and bed temperatures can be seen in Turkish.
Turkish language video link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15mhdVtqHvt2g5ibAQnRljjpGx2-aDJ1a/view?usp=sharing
When the 2nd video is in English and in English, the extruder and bed temperatures appear active. But again, there is no access to the full menu here and I cannot turn my safe leds on or off from the screen.
English language video link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15oVOXJbPOUS2OnKd6ghEBzLlPwRPP1Di/view?usp=sharing
Notes: I receive my prints via SD card
BOARD: Arduino mega, RAMPS 1.4
You see the filter removes the entry if MENU_MODE_PRINTING is active. Replace that with 0 and it should always be visible. Just don't home during a print:-)
Here is the link to the image related to the problem.
My initial guess is that the translation is broken. Please check in uilang.h for the english text you see - it might exists several times. The critical parts are the %xx parts that get replaced by the value. My guess is that at same position in turkish there is a typo from the translator. If you tell me where and correct translation I will fix it in dev version.
BTW: You should use 1.0.5dev - that is actually also stable just with all known bus removed and also where I will add all my fixes.
would be including current temperature as in english version. At least that is what I think where it comes from as it has same text and was missing left temperature part.
Thank you again.
"uilang.h" file download link: https://yadi.sk/d/Po7gDvp6WW6VgQ