Error:er cooler speed [0-255]

Repetier-Host V2.0.1 is having issue with my Delta printer (Micromake D1). As soon as it starts printing it stops and spits out errors. It doesn't even shut off extruder...
20:26:56.226 : Error:er cooler speed [0-255]
20:26:56.226 : Resend:1031
20:26:56.241 : Error:er cooler speed [0-255]
20:26:56.241 : Resend:1031
20:26:59.263 : Warning: Seems like we missed a ok, got a wait - continue sending.

So I installed old version 1.6.2 and that works just fine...

Tried using both Cura and Slic3r. Let me know if you need more details... 
Windows 10 x64. Printing via USB (Baud: 250000).

Comments

• Just communication errors I guess. You could try different usb cables and usb speeds if it gets too bad. Sometimes one of these has influence on it. But most printers have an error from time to time.

Set firmware to use line numbers in ok. That helps solving missed "ok" on the fly.
  • Repetier said:
    Just communication errors I guess. You could try different usb cables and usb speeds if it gets too bad. Sometimes one of these has influence on it. But most printers have an error from time to time.

Set firmware to use line numbers in ok. That helps solving missed "ok" on the fly.
    Thanks! I originally thought that too, and changed USB cable and port but it didn't help. But version 1.6.2 works flawlessly every time and 2.0.1 fails every single time... How do you explain that? :)
  • To explain I would need to see full log around the error not just error message. In principle both use same communication system, just 2.0.5 has some more cases to test as it knows newer firmware better. But I do not really expect that this causes problems.