Extruder not moving - but is tested OK - how to swap from E0 to E1?
I have almost finished re-building the Thingfarm TF1, everything is working except the extruder is not feeding. I have checked the mechanical parts and it will feed manually. The stepper motor is not working. I have tred the stepper motor on the X-axis and it works, I have swapped the stepper driver board for one that was on the X-axis. So I know that the stepper motor and the driver board are OK. I think it is not getting command from the software or the RAMPS board is faulty. I have seen suggestions to try E1 instead of E0, but I don't know how to do this. I have the printer attached to a computer and use Cura. People talk about changing the settings in files, but I dont know where or how to do this. I am new to 3D printers, but do have electronics experience, and a working knowledge of Raspberry Pi's. I know nothing about Arduino's!
PC connected to 3D printer via USB, running Cura
3D printer is a Thingfarm TF1 - (no active website or support available) - it is like an AIR2
Everything seems to be working on the printer except the extruder stepper is not responding