Bed Thermistor 92_8

Hello Repetier,

since you release 92.8 the bed thermistor (in both lcd and host) presents wrond temperature. If i switch to 92.6 everything is fine.
My thermistor is
100k Epcos B57560G0107F000

Comments

• Haven't changed the tables. Could it be that the pin number has changed instead? What board are you using and which thermistor type did you select?
  • Rambo board and bed thermistor is 100k Epcos B57560G0107F000 (on pin TEMP 1 normally used for heated bed).
    With the same Configuration.h is fine at 92.6
  • I have checked pins.h and temperature curve and both are unchanged. Even more I have printer with these thermistors and they are still running fine, so the problem is not the thermistor. It must be something different.

I guess best would be to find the exact commit that caused the problem. Then we know it must be a change in the modifed files. Github allows you to download every in between version you like.

Also what do you mean with wrong temperature. 100° difference total nonsense...
  • Room temperature is let's say 18 Celsius degrees. Without printing anything, on 92.6 firmware bed temperature is 18 Celsius, but on 92.8 bed temperature is 1.1 Celsius degrees.

I haven't change anything. I'm using the same configuration.h.
  • And it still goes up/down when heating? Not that a other function uses the pins modifying the result, cause my printer still shows room temperature.  I guess only finding the commit causing the error will tell us more ore give us new ideas where to search for this special problem.
  • Yes it goes up and down but in lower scale.
    Let's say from 1.1 to 1.58 etc.

I also tested on 92.7 and it's ok. When flash the 92.8 here comes the error.
    I'll check your submissions.