trouble configuring v2 for due and ramps fd v2

So I have been playing around with v2 firmware and I keep running into an issue when I try to build the files in VScode. there are 2 errors I get that are,
[{
"resource": "/e:/3D Printer/Repetier-Firmware-V2-dev2/Repetier-Firmware-V2-dev2/src/Repetier/src/boards/due/HAL.h",
"owner": "cpp",
"severity": 8,
"message": "'NVIC_USER_IRQ_OFFSET' was not declared in this scope",
"startLineNumber": 359,
"startColumn": 29,
"endLineNumber": 359,
"endColumn": 29
}]  

and

[{
"resource": "/e:/3D Printer/Repetier-Firmware-V2-dev2/Repetier-Firmware-V2-dev2/src/Repetier/src/boards/due/HAL.h",
"owner": "cpp",
"severity": 8,
"message": "'NVIC_USER_IRQ_OFFSET' was not declared in this scope",
"startLineNumber": 362,
"startColumn": 29,
"endLineNumber": 362,
"endColumn": 29
}]

I am using an arduino DUE with a custom built ramps fd v2. I havent gone through all the configuration_io file yet so maybe thats why? I appreciate any help i can get, thank you.

Comments

• Is your platform.ini set to use due? I also wonder where NVIC_USER_IRQ_OFFSET gets used. When I search or check HAL.h from error message it is not included. It looks like a define from a hardware include from compiler and board, that's why I ask about platform, as wrong platform gives always compile errors.
  • There appear to be two selections for DUE in the bottom left of the screen near the build and upload selections, they are env:dueUSB an envDUE.  I have tried setting both and the same errors occurs.  Do I have to set it for DUE somewhere else?
  • So I think I figured it out. The file I downloaded was on github from absolute catalyst, I managed to find your github and now it will build at least before modifying anything. What's weird is when I search repetier v2 the wrong github page comes up.
  • Probably because V2 is just a branch and main name is not containing V2.
  • thanks for the help!