dev2: Leveling and Bump Correction Question
Using dev2 on Rumba32 at a test setup and have a question regarding Leveling, Bump Correction:
This is how the setup is on my selfmade cartesian:
- The bed is mechanically mounted using 3 screws. I test the bed height at the screw position with G29 (test 3 defined positions)
- G32 is used to get bed rotation, while G32 is testing at 3 positions (defining a plane). I run G32 regularly
- G33 is used to get the bump map using a 7x7 Grid. G33 is performed very seldom.
- G29 is still commented out (no problem, can wait for it to be implemented)
- Bump Correction (and G33) is active only if LEVELING_METHOD = 3 (Grid)
- Both G32 and G33 seem to use LEVELING_METHOD. In this case G32 also uses GRID and not 3 points any more.
- If I define a 7x7 Grid for G33, G32 will also use this 7x7 Grid, which takes to much time.
- In my understanding the method of G32 and G33 should be defined separately.
Is the way I'm using Leveling and Bump Correction now (with V1.0.4) how it it thought to be?
If yes, is it planned to have separate leveling methos for G32 and G33 mid term?
Thanks in advance.