MQTT Support

MQTT support would be very great.

you would have all readings centrally under FHEM in view and could switch further events with status "finisch". e.g. switch off a Sonow POW (tasmato) and thus switch off the printer.

Comments

• MQTT is on list for future interface options. But first other more important features will come.
  • What is the current status of MQTT support?
    Viele Grüße
    Florian
  • Won't start this year due to lower priority over other functions.
  • If would like to get only information  from reptierserver you can use this software. Docker is also supported.

• Lukas1818 said:
    If would like to get only information  from reptierserver you can use this software. Docker is also supported.
    That is awesome, I tried it but it won't work on my raspberry pi´s. Both stop at the same spot. Running it with python 3.7 and paho-mqtt installed.

Every time I try to run the script it results in:

File "repeqtt.py", line 94, in <module>

queryRepetier()

File "repeqtt.py", line 67, in queryRepetier

serverKey = srvdata['apikey']

KeyError: 'apikey'

I already tried to use add another user with all rights and easy non special characters password.
    API should be working, since I use it in ioBroker already, that reads the data.

I did not find any information how to maybe enable "REST API" if that is a different thing.
    Any ideas?

Or maybe any idea how I could change the script to not query the API via User + PW but instead directly using the according API Key?