G28 works as supposed
Then approx. 5 minutes pause
Then first probe point is tested
Then again 5 min. pause
Next probe point is tested..
and so on.
So testing 3 x 3 points takes almost 1 hour

Tried the following:
1.) Removed G29 from script - no change, probing will be executed but pauses remain
Tried to set/disable/change 
#define BLTOUCH_DELAY 0   // (ms) Enable and increase if needed

No effect pauses remain

In addition I did have problems
1. Setting Z Fade Height. I had to set it directly via M500 to EEPROM, since configuration.h
 #define ENABLE_LEVELING_FADE_HEIGHT 
was ignored.

2. Seems that the Y-axis is flipped in the resulting mesh.

Some screenshots and files at:
https://reprap.org/forum/read.php?245,874431,874468#msg-874468

Any idea which direction I should look for to make the BL touch work as in direct mode?

Setup:
Marlin 1.1.5, BL-Touch clone ( Geetech 3dtouch), Repetier Host, slice3

Thank you

Comments

• edited July 2020
    Add: Using ABL via LCD works without problems.
    As stated before, using G29 directly also works normally.

So only using the G29 command in a slice3 startup script (or editing it into the script manually) causes problems with long delay.
  • Problem solved but still there may be an issue in RH software:
    The problem with very long pauses between probing was eleminated by NOT using the RH printer setting startcode function.
    Once the entries
    G28
    G29
    were removed from this field, everything went finde. I used the slice3 printer->Custom G Code-> startcode field instead.

• Executing the command should always have same timings - I mean this handled in firmware not host. But I guess by moving it from host start code to slicer start code (better place anyway) you also have changed a bit the position in logic. Don't know marlin good enough to say why a G29 could slow down but the new order seems then to not trigger that condition.
    In such cases I normally check the log for firmware messages to get an idea. Like heating up extruder for each probe and cooling it down between probes would be something that could take 5 minutes. Also it makes no sense to do so.