My prints are not centered

Hello,

My prints are not centered, they are printing exactly where the Z probe offset is. I have my Z probe at X=32.5 and Y=5 and that is how far the print is from the center.

I am using repetier 0.92.9.

This is my start script in CURA:

G21 ;metric values
G90 ;absolute positioning
M82 ;set extruder to absolute mode
M107 ;start with the fan off
G28 X0 Y0 ;move X/Y to min endstops
G32
G1 Z15.0 F9000 ;move the platform down 15mm
G92 E0 ;zero the extruded length
G1 F200 E3 ;extrude 3mm of feed stock
G92 E0 ;zero the extruded length again
G1 F9000
M117 Printing...

Thank you for your help!

Comments

• Prints are printed where you place them on the bed. Your start code will end some where but that has nothing to do with the print it self what gets positioned by you. You should also see it in preview. If preview and print differ you have not defined bed position correctly in host.
  • Repetier said:
    Prints are printed where you place them on the bed. Your start code will end some where but that has nothing to do with the print it self what gets positioned by you. You should also see it in preview. If preview and print differ you have not defined bed position correctly in host.

My prints are centered in the slicer (Cura) however the place where it actually prints is shifted by the amount set in the z probe offsets (x and y). When I set the z probe offsets to X=0 and Y=0, then it prints in the correct place (the center, where I set it in the slicer). Should I just set the z probe offsets to 0? Is it a bug?
  • Normally after G32 the extruder offset is set back.
    You can try 
    T0
    after G32 also I guess it gets ignored as firmware will think it is already active.
    G28 X0 Y0
    afterwards should also correct offset but not totally sure Z does stay correct during this as it will not correct z during homing.
    A
    G30 P3
    after G32 should reset offset (P1 is activate P2 is deactivate z probe offset afterwards, P3 is both).