Repetier firmware on CNC Mill

Hi! help me configure the firmware for my cnc router I want to use the control from the display and the SD card. I understand that it is possible to enable cnc support in the online configurator, but how to activate this option from the screen? How to remove unnecessary functions from the screen?
I use the following set of electronics: Arduino Mega 2560, Ramps 1.4, RepRap LCD Full Smart Controller.

Comments

• #define DEFAULT_PRINTER_MODE SUPPORT_CNC
    should make it the default mode.
    Define no extruder to reduce menus. But menu is very complex so hart to adjust. Also do not configure features you do not want to use. That normally removes the menu entries.
  • cnc_in_ua said:
    Hi! help me configure the firmware for my cnc router I want to use the control from the display and the SD card. I understand that it is possible to enable cnc support in the online configurator, but how to activate this option from the screen? How to remove unnecessary functions from the screen?
    I use the following set of electronics: Arduino Mega 2560, Ramps 1.4, RepRap LCD Full Smart Controller.

Hello.

I am using the same set of electronics. But i can't make it work. Which firmware and wich configuration did you use?

Thanks.