stepper not working

hello and thanks for the previous help
i had another problem while calibrating my custom 3d printer (arduino due without shield)
y axis motor are working fine 
one out of 2 z motor is only working 
and the x axis stepper is not working
//code in userpin.h
*// x axis stepper
#define ORIG_X_STEP_PIN     5
#define ORIG_X_DIR_PIN      6
#define ORIG_X_MIN_PIN      28
#define ORIG_X_MAX_PIN      34
#define ORIG_X_ENABLE_PIN   22
*//left y axis stepper, working
#define ORIG_Y_STEP_PIN     3 
#define ORIG_Y_DIR_PIN      4
#define ORIG_Y_MIN_PIN      30
#define ORIG_Y_MAX_PIN      36
#define ORIG_Y_ENABLE_PIN   24
*//left z axis stepper
#define ORIG_Z_STEP_PIN     7
#define ORIG_Z_DIR_PIN      8
#define ORIG_Z_MIN_PIN      32
#define ORIG_Z_MAX_PIN      38
#define ORIG_Z_ENABLE_PIN   26
*// right y axis stepper
#define ORIG_E1_STEP_PIN    9
#define ORIG_E1_DIR_PIN     10
#define ORIG_E1_ENABLE_PIN  24
*// right z axis stepper *//extruder 2 pins in use and E1, E2 and E3 pins are defined 
#define ORIG_E3_STEP_PIN    11
#define ORIG_E3_DIR_PIN     12
#define ORIG_E3_ENABLE_PIN  26
//code
i ve tested all the conection and i ve tried the digital pin 6 and 5 (x axis) on a small code to run the stepper only it work in both direction at a delay of 250 microseconds 
same for te digital pins 7 and 8 
and also in configuration.h ive enable moving witout homing for the axis x y and z
is there something wrong with the pinout or i am missing something ill post the test code too
//test code sample
void loop() {
   digitalWrite(8, HIGH);*//direction ccw
  digitalWrite(7, HIGH);

delayMicroseconds (280);                       
  digitalWrite(7, LOW);   
  delayMicroseconds(280);                    
}
//test code sample
thanks in advance and i am suspecting the the pin 6 and 5 in the userpin.h  are not D5 and D6  PC25 and PC24 respectively
regards @Repetier

Comments

• Firmware uses arduino pin numbering so you can use the pins Dx from due pinouts.
    For motors enable is also important and especially if they are on with high or low. You miss that in your sketch and the configuration.h is not visible. SO make sure all are set like y motor.

For mirrored steppers you need to enable stepper mirroring or it will get no signals.

Delay is normally 1us for high signal - depending on signals to change and axis also a bit more. You can add extra delays if stepper drivers are slow and need longer delays.

If pin numbers are correct - I can not say. Custom board has custom numbers :-)
  • thank you @Repetier
    also to mention my drivers are always enabled through a external wires on (ena + @12v) i am using M542 stepper drives(im using big steppers of 5a/phase) and yes all the axis are mirrored in configuration.h
    for my problem i found that the motor spin at x axis but they dont have much torque so i am adjusting my settings now (step/mm ,current ,feedrate and acceleration)( the printer is set on a 4mm pith leadscrew with d=16mm)
    and for the delay i figured it out from the datasheet of driver (5micro s after Dir is high )
    thanks for help again 
    regards @Repetier