Wrong ETA (I haven't changed any settings)

I have Repetier-Host Mac 1.1.0. While I was printing the other day, the ETA changed from a few minutes to a little over 21 hours. Today i printed something and immediately it was saying the ETA would be over 21 hours. Any ideas on what is causing this?

Comments

• Not really. We haven't changed the time computation for years as they were doing their job.

So my guess is that the gcode now is different e.g. not having a feedrate at the start that causes a wrong time. Or does it really take hours now and you have set speed to a slow value?
  • Repetier said:
    Not really. We haven't changed the time computation for years as they were doing their job.

So my guess is that the gcode now is different e.g. not having a feedrate at the start that causes a wrong time. Or does it really take hours now and you have set speed to a slow value?
    It only takes and hour or so. I didn't change anything with the G-code or settings, but how would i check to see if the federate is at the start? 
  • Look into the G-Code. It is the F parameter in G0/G1 moves. You can also send the gcode to me and I check what time I get. Please tell me just the right printing time and what it reports for you so I can compare.
  • I did a print today so i could get the times for you to compare. The ETA was 20:33:20. The actual time was 00:19:00. 

Im going to post the G-code below.

• There is no link in the post for download.
  • Repetier said:
    There is no link in the post for download.
    For some reason, it won't let me upload it. 
  • The forum does not support uploading. Put it in your dropbox/google drive and post the link or send it as PM if oyu do not want it public.
  • Ok, got your file (native text is better then docx btw) and it reported 00:14 which is close to your measured 19 minutes. Only value that seems to be able to change that time is in printer settings->Behaviour->Add to comp. printing time. Please change there that you have something like 20% and not a very big number.