Marlin and the Arduino Due?

Just trying the smoothie board and have to say the Smoothieware firmware is pretty awful. Tedious to configure and way too user-UN-friendly. Terrible stuff. So, I am looking at an Arduino-Due. I have searched but the problem is "Due" in the search as it also finds zillions of results with "due" as in "your payment is due" -- DUH!! Tried a 'case' search, but with little change in results. I am using Marlin 1.1.8 on my A6 and Anycubic Linear, but the Anycubic is pushing the limits of the Mega/RAMPS, so thought I'd try the Due as Marlin id very good firmware. Anyone using a Due and Marlin care to give me a shout out on what to look for etc? The Github for Marlin 2.0 seems to still be stumbling with the Due and little interest in fixing it at this stage.

Comments

• How do I edit the above post to break it into paragraphs? When I wrote it, I had paragraphs but it saved as a single block/wall of text.
  • Not sure how far Marlin is with due but repetier-firmware support sit for some years. And in the next big V2 release it will get even better support and may nice improvements.
  • I don't think it is possible for you to edit this post.
  • I don't think it is possible for you to edit this post.