Parameter questions for config-h file for Arduino

I am building a RooBee one DLP printer (http://www.instructables.com/id/RooBee-One-SLA-DLP-Aluminum-Frame-3D-Printer/) which uses the Repetier firmware. I am supposed to make a few minor changes to the config-h file, but the changes dont match the parameters in the config file. I have made a Delta printer using Marlin firmware, so I'm not completely ignorant because I have changed parameters in Marlin. These just dont match up. Thanks for your help!!!

Z steps per mm 400

z size 20mm

Z endtop Z min

Z inverted

Z pullup

Comments

• I think, from looking at there downloadable firmware the Z size refers to Z max length and should read 200, not 20.

So, look for these lines
    #define ZAXIS_STEPS_PER_MM 400   (might be set to a different value atm)

#define ENDSTOP_PULLUP_Z_MIN true
    #define ENDSTOP_Z_MIN_INVERTING true
    #define MIN_HARDWARE_ENDSTOP_Z true

#define Z_MAX_LENGTH 200      (might be set to a different value atm)

• Thanks for the info! I wonder about the Zmax of 20 as well as 200. The printer pulls the build plate out of the VAT of resin cured by the uv from my DLP printer. The only endstop is at the very top of my leadscrew and is about 200-250 mm in distance. The link I posted originally has a small 1 minute video showing what I mean. I have spent the last 3 months getting parts and assembling and can hardly wait to try this thing out. I truly appreciate your help- Thanks again!!!
  • From looking at the video you linked, they have a Z min endstop at the bottom of the leadscrew, if yours is at the top,you will need to change the firmware for Z max enstop and set Z max length so that Z0 is at the correct hieght in the resin.
    I think it would be easier to move your enstop to Z min.
  • You are absolutely correct the video does show it at the bottom. I just assumed that it would have to be at the top as it is on my Delta for the home position. it does make perfect sense to be at the bottom. Thanks again!