X Y minimum speed

Hey! I have a laser module on my 3d printer. Its 2.5W and I cant get it slow enough to cut 3mm mdf. Where to adjust minimum feed per min? 
I tried different speed,  f100, f10 and f1. Nothing changes. Over f200 its speeds up :#

Comments

• Did you already try 1.0 version? I think there you can set a lower minimum speed now. Problem is that the acceleration algorithm needs a minimum speed for stability. So you should set xy jerk higher then your minimum speed.

In version 2.0 I will use a different speed approach where we have no artificial limits, but that will take a bit.
  • Repetier said:
    Did you already try 1.0 version? I think there you can set a lower minimum speed now. Problem is that the acceleration algorithm needs a minimum speed for stability. So you should set xy jerk higher then your minimum speed.

In version 2.0 I will use a different speed approach where we have no artificial limits, but that will take a bit.
    Thanks for quick answer! version of what? Repetier? I have v.2.0.5. where do I get older versions?
  • I mean the firmware since we are in firmware section. This is a pure firmware problem that it enforces higher speeds.
  • Okey. Thanks! on my firmware i run 0.92.9 i think. Is there a version 2 to try. I see there is v.1.0.0 dev. 
  • Thanks again! I can cut superslow with v.1.0. I dont know i understud xy jerk max. If I print in 80mm/min i need to set the jerk higher than 1.4mm/sec?
  • 2.0 is to come, so 1.0 is best to use for now. 

es set jerk to 10 or 20 an dit should allow slow speeds because they can be reached directly without acceleration.