nozzle hitting bed

i have a flsun cube using repetier and slic3r. how do i stop the nozzle hitting the bed when it starts printing.

Comments

• I guess hitting bed is when you home z axis. Depending on how this is solved you must levelhe bed manually or configure the printer how to home. In latter case you need a z probe that you need to calibrate an then run autolevel.
  • Repetier said:
    I guess hitting bed is when you home z axis. Depending on how this is solved you must levelhe bed manually or configure the printer how to home. In latter case you need a z probe that you need to calibrate an then run autolevel.
    Could you explain this a bit further, in my case the bed stays too far away from the nozzle, I don't think that's the expected behavior, is there a procedure to set the X,Y,Z home points?

• For normal hardware z endstops there is a hardware way to adjust the signal point. You have to adjust it that is switches signal exactly when nozzle is at bed level and make sure bed-extruder distance is identicalall over the bed.