I can not compile the firmware

Firmware 0.92.3, Arduino 1.6.3, Windows 8.1
If not I enable communication bluetooht all OK.
If I enable bluetooht (Bluetooth serial port = Serial 1) I can not compile, I get the following error:

Arduino:1.6.3 (Windows 8.1), Scheda:"Arduino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

HAL.cpp:1145:191: error: missing binary operator before token "defined"

#if !(defined(__AVR_ATmega1280__) || defined(__AVR_ATmega2560__) || defined(__AVR_ATmega1284P__) || defined(__AVR_ATmega1284__) || defined(__AVR_ATmega2561__) || defined(__AVR_ATmega1281__) defined (__AVR_ATmega644__) || defined (__AVR_ATmega644P__))

^

HAL.cpp:1155:28: error: attempt to use poisoned "SIG_USART1_RECV"

#define SIG_USARTx_RECV   SIG_USART1_RECV

^

Errore durante la compilazione

Questo report potrebbe essere più ricco
di informazioni con
  "Mostra un output dettagliato durante la compilazione"
  abilitato in "File > Impostazioni"

Comments

• I see. I'm working on an update that fixes the 2 problems. The last define is missing || before it.

The poison message should also vanish with next release. Reason is that gcc has changed interrupt naming and using the old one makes compiler refuse to compile. Use latest 1.0 release (which has a older gcc where it was not poisoned) if you want to compile it before the next patch.
  • thanks
    I await the release of new firmware.
    Arduino 1.0 does not work on my PC, only 1.6.3
  • Update is out.
  • thanks
    Still I get the second error:

HAL.cpp:1176:28: error: attempt to use poisoned "SIG_USART1_RECV"
      #define SIG_USARTx_RECV   SIG_USART1_RECV
  • I see. My alternative names were wrong. Have fixed and tested it after I got your error. Now it is really fixed :-)
  • edited May 2015
    all i get when compiling is this, no idea what im doing, i added the libary folder to librarys within program files,even  imported them, added the cores, just wont compile

"Repetier\ui.cpp.o: In function `uiInitKeys()':
    /ui.h:502: multiple definition of `uiInitKeys()'
    ui.cpp.o:C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Repetier/ui.h:502: first defined here
    c:/program files (x86)/arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.3.2/../../../../avr/bin/ld.exe: Disabling relaxation: it will not work with multiple definitions
    Repetier\ui.cpp.o: In function `uiCheckKeys(int&)':
    /ui.h:503: multiple definition of `uiCheckKeys(int&)'
    ui.cpp.o:C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Repetier/ui.h:503: first defined here
    Repetier\ui.cpp.o: In function `uiCheckSlowKeys(int&)':
    /ui.h:505: multiple definition of `uiCheckSlowKeys(int&)'
    ui.cpp.o:C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Repetier/ui.h:505: first defined here
    Repetier\ui.cpp.o: In function `beep(unsigned char, unsigned char)':
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Repetier/ui.cpp:124: multiple definition of `beep(unsigned char, unsigned char)'
    ui.cpp.o:C:\Users\stefi\AppData\Local\Temp\build9138879427714006137.tmp/ui.cpp:124: first defined here
    Repetier\ui.cpp.o: In function `uiInitKeys()':
    /ui.h:502: multiple definition of `ui_autoreturn_time'
    ui.cpp.o:C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Repetier/ui.h:502: first defined here
    Repetier\ui.cpp.o: In function `uiInitKeys()':
    /ui.h:502: multiple definition of `zBabySteps'
    ui.cpp.o:C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Repetier/ui.h:502: first defined here"

• edited May 2015

• ok not to worry, managed to get it to work by creating another folder on desktop, moved ALL librarys to it then used just the repitier ones in that folder then it seemed to compile
  • You should not put the repetier stuff in any libraries. It is a executable! 
  • thanks
    Now I do not get any compilation error.