Home axis with software different than with printer

We are using the Inkredible+ bioprinter from Cellink. When we home the printhead with the bioprinter itself, it moves as expected. However, clicking the homing button in the software moves the printhead in a completely different direction. It seems the Repetier-Host software uses a different coordinate system to move the printhead. How do I change the settings in the software, so the printhead is homed correctly?

Comments

• Host just sends commands to printer, it does not have own coordinate system. In case of homing we seng G28 or G28 X, H28 Y0 or G28 Z0 to printer, which is the official g-code for homing. It is up to printer firmware to interpret that command. Repetier-Host is not able to change these commands. But maybe the official Cellink version has them changed - the cellink variant is not developed by us so we can not say anything about their modifications.
  • Repetier said:
    Host just sends commands to printer, it does not have own coordinate system. In case of homing we seng G28 or G28 X, H28 Y0 or G28 Z0 to printer, which is the official g-code for homing. It is up to printer firmware to interpret that command. Repetier-Host is not able to change these commands. But maybe the official Cellink version has them changed - the cellink variant is not developed by us so we can not say anything about their modifications.
    Thank you, I will contact my Cellink support.