Delta Printer Use Proximity sensor for auto leveling and how to set up parameters?

I use Proximity sensor  for Auto leveling ,  I can't understand  how to set the parameters.

cloud you please help me to setting the  parameters below  , I attached my drawing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ralENDwyaGeVQzaHBZU2tnUkk/view?usp=sharing

#define Z_PROBE_X_OFFSET ?
#define Z_PROBE_Y_OFFSET ?
#define Z_PROBE_BED_DISTANCE ?

#define Z_PROBE_SWITCHING_DISTANCE ?

#define Z_PROBE_HEIGHT ?

Thanks and best regards .

Spencer .

Comments

• Offset in drawing is correct.

Z_PROBE_SWITCHING_DISTANCE means how much do you need to go up to securely untrigger the sensor. Needed if you da e.g. 5 repetitions per point for extra precision. Then you want it small so it fast but still high enough that signal goes off after going up a bit.

Z_PROBE_BED_DISTANCE 10 is good. Mean how high above bet you want to start measuring. You want a small number but still high enough that it leaves some space.

Z_PROBE_HEIGHT = Height between bed and nozzle when z probe triggers. So from your drawing 3mm.

• Thank you , I  will  try .

• edited October 2020
    I am struggling with delta z-probing, too.
    Z_PROBE_BED_DISTANCE 10 is good. Mean how high above bet you want to start measuring. You want a small number but still high enough that it leaves some space.

Z_PROBE_HEIGHT = Height between bed and nozzle when z probe triggers. So from your drawing 3mm.

In the above what do you mean by Z_PROBE_BED_DISTANCE and why is 10 a good number? Is this the amount the probe or nozzle retracts to move from one probing position to the next? That would make sense.

Also, your description Z_PROBE_HEIGHT seems confusing. Do you mean distance from bed to nozzle (1mm in the example) or distance from bed to z-probe (3mm in the example)?

• Have been playing a while with these parameters with my cartesian printer and BLTouch.
    What I found is:

Z_PROBE_BED_DISTANCE
    • stored in Eeprom named Min Nozzle Distance
    • is the starting Z position used only for probing/levelling (G30, G32), 
    • it is not used when ZHoming. (ZHOME_PRE_RAISE_DISTANCE is used there)
    • I started with 10 and optimized to 5
    Z_PROBE_HEIGHT
    • imagine the hotend and mounted ZProbe is moving slowly to the bed. The ZProbe will trigger at a certain level.
      At this trigger level the nozzle has a certain distance to the bed, maybe 2,0 mm.
    • Now you set Z_PROBE_HEIGHT to 2,0
    • So Z_PROBE_HEIGHT is the distance between ZProbe Trigger point and the Z=0 position of the nozzle.
      I'm using Z_PROBE_HEIGHT for fine tuning this distance.
    • In other words: At the ZProbe Trigger position the Z-Position of the nozzle is set to Z_PROBE_HEIGHT