Install problem. WLAN does not connect
This is my problem: After installing OS and Repetier image WLAN does not connect!
Rasberry Pi 4B with offical 7" touch screen
Laptop running Win 10
1. Image download from web site and flashed to SD card
2. Set "LCD-Rotate=2"
3. Boot Rasberry--> OK
4. Wlan(speedport)router is visible to the setup.
5. Set up WLAN according to Documentation
6. Try to connect-->FAIL
7. Connect with LAN cable ---> OK
8. Laptop to Pi with Repetier server---OK
9. Repetier server wlan settings applied. Still no wlan connect!
I have read ALL the documentation and tried the various suggested manual install routines with no
success! I have also watched varois videos where it all looks so easy!!!!!!
As I can install the Rasbian OS with touch screen, where wlan works without problems,
I would like then to install the Repetier software separately on to the Pi.
However I am not sure how to do this.
Any instructions would be very helpfull.
Deutsch kann ich gut Lesen, aber Schreiben...........deshalb English;-)