Video Tutorials

Anyone posting their videos of tips and trick on using Repetier-Host?
I just bought my first 3D printer; an Artillery Sidwinder X1 and it came with Repeteir-Host software in the thumb-drive.
I am new to this, but I would love to share this with my three boys, ages 12, 13 and 15 and help them grow into hours of fun  designing and printing their own things. I have been fumbling through some successful and some unsuccessful printing.

Comments

• I just bought my first 3D printer; an Artillery Sidewinder X1 and it came with Repeteir-Host software in the thumb-drive.
    I am new to this, but I would love to share this with my three boys, ages 12, 13 and 15 and help them grow into hours of fun  designing and printing their own things. I have been fumbling through some successful and some unsuccessful printing.
  • https://www.repetier.com/documentation/repetier-host/rh-installation-and-configuration/

is our documentation. Ask if you have special problems not covered.
  • Wie kann ich eine GCode Datei die ich hochgeladen habe in eine Gruppe verschieben ? (Nicht Project)
  • Auf Zusammenfassung Klicken, in der Ansicht kann man es ändern. Im  Repetier-Server Monitor kann man sogar Dateien auswählen und über eine Aktion verschieben.

Beim upload werden G-Codes in der aktive Gruppe gespeichert.