Delta for termistors for correct measureting temperature

Hi! My termistor displayes T=225 C but real is T=205 C (I measured it used termocouple). Can i input the delta = +20 C for full equal betweem mesurements and real Temptrature?

Comments

  • Newer version have a gain and bias to add a fixed and linear correction factor. But you need to compile firmware with that feature enabled.

    Or you create a user defined temperature curve that is correct for your sensor.
  • edited January 20
    Repetier said:
    Newer version have a gain and bias to add a fixed and linear correction factor. But you need to compile firmware with that feature enabled.

    Or you create a user defined temperature curve that is correct for your sensor.
    I can use just Temp. offset in repieter-server? But i cant see manual how it work (incriment or dicrement).
    In firmware how called this setting?

  • In config tool it is
    Add linear and constant correction to temperature readings (TEMP_GAIN)

    Don't rely on server - that is very limited and only over the gui, not the gcodes being send.
  • Repetier said:
    In config tool it is
    Add linear and constant correction to temperature readings (TEMP_GAIN)

    Don't rely on server - that is very limited and only over the gui, not the gcodes being send.

    In web-config i can see Add linear and constant correction to temperature readings (TEMP_GAIN) but where i need set the correction (can't see in the web)?
  • edited January 20
    user said:
    Repetier said:
    In config tool it is
    Add linear and constant correction to temperature readings (TEMP_GAIN)

    Don't rely on server - that is very limited and only over the gui, not the gcodes being send.

    In web-config i can see Add linear and constant correction to temperature readings (TEMP_GAIN) but where i need set the correction (can't see in the web)?

    In configure.h i edited #define TEMP_GAIN 20 (from 0). It is Ok?

  • edited January 20
    user said:
    user said:
    Repetier said:
    In config tool it is
    Add linear and constant correction to temperature readings (TEMP_GAIN)

    Don't rely on server - that is very limited and only over the gui, not the gcodes being send.

    In web-config i can see Add linear and constant correction to temperature readings (TEMP_GAIN) but where i need set the correction (can't see in the web)?

    In configure.h i edited #define TEMP_GAIN 20 (from 0). It is Ok?

    I set #define TEMP_GAIN 20 and it not work.
    And how i can create a user defined temperature curve?


  • Did you check values in eeprom. It might be that it did not refill eeprom with config values. In eeprom you see now for every heater a gain and bias. Bias is what you want to set. Equation is
    new_temp = bias + gain * old_temp

    For user defined curve you select for extruder user defined table 1 and it will appear at the end for editing. You just need to set resistance/temperature values from min to max temp and bit over there so it can trigger defect (resistance 0 and very high like 500kohm)
  • I can see gain but no bias. I still don't understand what I should put in #define TEMP_GAIN 0? 0 or 1?



  • Set to 1. It work ok. Thx. I Will test user defined curve.
  • These gain settings are from PID temperature control - DO NOT USE THESE! These are for completely different usage and changing them will make temperature control not work like before!

    I think you have no support compiled in which is why you do not see the correct values to change.
Sign In or Register to comment.