Ultratronics Pro with BTT TFT7.0

edited October 5 in Repetier-Firmware
I just purchased BigTree Tech's LCD touch screen TFT70-V3 and would like to use it with Ultratronics Pro (ArduinoDue) board. Looking at connectors available on Ultratronics - the only option I see is to use serial (RX/TX) interface. I wonder if anyone has touch screen connected via serial interface to ArduinoDue and could share relevant configuration file settings. 
Another question - which display type should I use for BTT TFT70 in 1.0.x firmware? 
Thanks 

Comments

• These displays are not configured in firmware. So there you say no controller. All you do is configure second serial interface (bluetooth serial) to use the pins you connect it.

The main problem here is that the lcd must understand the repetier-firmware syntax/answers. They have a own firmware for the display of menus etc. and fetch all data via serial connection using regular gcodes. Just the way the repetier-server does it.
  • @Repetier Thanks for quick reply ( as always :) )
    The main problem here is that the lcd must understand the repetier-firmware syntax/answers. They have a own firmware for the display of menus etc. and fetch all data via serial connection using regular gcodes. 
    This should not be a showstopper, since BTT screen firmware is open source and I've already have gotten feet wet with it fixing calibration bug and rebuilding it yesterday.
    Adding this to my long to-do list. Will publish results here once available.

• Would be great. I have a 3.5 V2 TFT from them and want to add support to one of their boards so would be great if it works with our firmware as well.