Help, maximum feedrate ??

Hello, I have to know about maximum feedrate and maximum accleration values.
I want to drive the my special motors without acceleration and at maximum feedrate value.

I tried with feedrate: 500.000mm/second acceleration: 50.000.000mm/sec**2  but at that adjusment i cannot control the feedrate with pronterface or Gcode..  When i select feedrat 10 or 50.000mm/sec it doesnt matter on movement speed.

is this problem about values are too much and the firmware doesnt work properly ??

Thanks.. 

Comments

• Yes, I guess the acceleration is too high. If you simply want no acceleration increase jerk to 2*max feedrate and you never get acceleration.
  • ok, Thank you very much for quick answer.. I will try that.

So, Can you tell me about what is the maximum feedrate value ?? 
  • Maximum feedrate is  the feedrate that can not be exceeded even if you enter a higher speed in your gcode.
  • yes, its okey but i want to drive my printer faster. My motor drivers are capable for higher values and if i try to set my repetier firmware maximum feedrate setting to 100.000mm/second does it work if my gcode is 100.000mm/second, too..
    İf I am not wrong maximum feedrate is float number at the repetier firmware side. But the code is not mine so I dont know the highest value which I can give at the firmware.(I am trying to change that value from the firmware.)  

I wonder what is the maximum value which you set at the repetier as a float number.
  • It is the value have set in configuration.h resp. in eeprom settings if enabled. The problem is without acceleration you can not achieve high feedrates. Motors will simply stall, whcih is why we have acceleration. The only hard limit is stepper frequency so for avr based boards somewhere at 40000Hz. If 100.000 is 100000 (in my country . is end of full numbers) then no board can have this speed and you are just entering garbage. Set it 2000 which is I think more a printer can do anyway.