Extruder cooling fan on pin 0

Hi,

I recently switched to repetier and now Im looking into some of the new features. Something I always wanted to have is the "extruder cooler pin" and I activated it in configuration.h and set it to digital pin 0. I also have one of these mosfet controllers http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:22202. ;

However in pins.h I cant find the line that defines pin0, does someone know the #define aux-1 syntax here?

Cheers

Comments

• If you know the arduino pin number just write the number - no symbolic name needed. Arduino pins 0 and 1 are rx and tx for serial communication, so I guess that is not the best choice for a pin.
  • In the mean time I just went for it and treated digital pin 0 as already activated. 

I have the mosfet hooked up to 12V and the signal wire to pin 0. The fan is still always on no matter what temp I put in the firmware. 
  • edited May 2015
    Any recommendations on which pin to use? I going to try an unsued endstop next
  • I don't even know your board, how could I say. Any free pin is fine. 0 and 1 ore just not free as serial uses them.
  • I used an endstop and that works. Thanks for the infos