Trouble compiling Repetier Firmware with Auto Level Probe Enabled

Hi.  I recently purchased an auto leveling sensor for my Tronxy 802M (Anet 8 clone) printer.  I already updated the repetier firmware that came with the printer (v 0.91) to the latest version. However when I go through enable the probe in the firmware configuration tool.  Set the probe settings and try to compile I get a new error.  

Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows Store 1.8.33.0) (Windows 10), Board: "Sanguino, ATmega1284 or ATmega1284P (8 MHz)"

c:/program files/windowsapps/arduinollc.arduinoide_1.8.33.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/7.3.0/../../../../avr/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\games\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_126886/Repetier.ino.elf section `.text' will not fit in region `text'

c:/program files/windowsapps/arduinollc.arduinoide_1.8.33.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/7.3.0/../../../../avr/bin/ld.exe: region `text' overflowed by 7816 bytes

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Sanguino.

As stated I have use the firmware tool before to upload updated firmware without any trouble. My Arduino is the latest version. Ive made sure my boards and processor settings are all correct. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• The problem of atmega1284 is that it only has 128kb flash memory. The error message want's to tell you that your compiled firmware is now bigger then available flash memory. 

files/windowsapps/arduinollc.arduinoide_1.8.33.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt/hardware/tools/avr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/7.3.0/../../../../avr/bin/ld.exe: region `text' overflowed by 7816 bytes

Your program is 7816 bytes too long with the autoleveling code. You need to disable some features and hope you make it below that limit.