I'm missing some GCODE commands

Hello,

I'm currently following this tutorial to enable z-probing:
https://www.repetier.com/documentation/repetier-firmware/z-probing/

I have a delta printer and was able to use the probe to do a bed height map.
But there is an indication that is causing me some difficulties:

Important: Newer firmware versions (greater than 0.92) use G33 for distorsion correction instaed of G29.

I've noticed that at least another command is not avlaliable: 
  • M313

Can you please advise on how should I correctly calibrate my bed?

Thank you!

Comments

• What should M313 do that you need it? We do not mention it. And yes, you need to use G33 for distortion correction but that is last step if height map is already good.

There is a nice tool helping calibrate the parmeter. Google for "delta escher calibration" use the 6 variable variant to optimize variables. Only then when it does not improve any more continue with distortion correction G33.
  • Sorry, i've meant M323 and not M313.

When I use G33 I get an indication on Repetier Host stating that the command was not found.

This is the first result on google:
    https://escher3d.com/pages/wizards/wizarddelta.php

I will look into it.

I have autoleveling working, but I'm having bad results. Still have to figure out why.
    Somethings that I already noticed:
     1-My extruder goes up and down (Z) by almost 0.05mm while the hot element is heating.
     2-My bed seams to be deeper on the middle. It is a heated circular bed and the center seems to be a little bit bellow the rest. At least this is what the map tells me, but probably can also be a bad horizontal rod calibration.

Thank you

• It it says G33 not implemented you have in configuration.h
    #define DISTORTION_CORRECTION 0

That value must be 1 to also get G33. G32 and G33 are separate things.

The bed deeper in middle is a typical configuration issue. If the ratio diagonal to horizontal radius is wrong the head goes down/up towards the center. Since you measure diagonal quite precise you take that as fixed and modify the horizontal radius when centered until it fits. That is one of the things the escher tool does. It knows dependencies and uses a least error solution to guess better calibration values from measured heights.