Always shows the layer count 1

I have been having this problem for a week. I am using ideamaker for slicing,getting gcode from it and run through repetier. Until this week i had no problem with it. And also my old gcodes that i generate them in the same way i talked before work well. But new ones are happening this way. Printer works fine with it anyway. but some times i need to check the status of the print and now i cant.
What could have caused it? Do you have any solution for this problem? 

Thanks for kind replies, aldready

Comments

• You have no extrusions, only travel moves. A layer is a new z where you extrude in the definition of host. So I guess your slicer is not creating a gcode for printing or using A instead of E for extrusion or not saying it uses relative extrusions. Something like that. Click edit gcode and see what it produced.
  • Repetier said:
    You have no extrusions, only travel moves. A layer is a new z where you extrude in the definition of host. So I guess your slicer is not creating a gcode for printing or using A instead of E for extrusion or not saying it uses relative extrusions. Something like that. Click edit gcode and see what it produced.
    I checked the gcode and it shows 64047 steps :) and also i did print it without any problem. only problem is repetier act like there is a 1 layer instead of 166.
  • Then I need a copy if gcode to say more and to analyse the problem. My gcodes still work.
  • https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1i85HQryBJHtQcsG3jUcXIBe2n1l1JQv-?usp=sharing

Please check the link 

"body.gcode" is the correct one

"button cover.gcode" is the damaged one or i think it is damaged :)
  • Yes, gcode looks good but layer count is wrong. Thought it was the G28 at end as it resets count, but that did not help. So I'm also curious what is causing it.
  • For some reason line 27 has
    G1 E-21800.0

if you remove this line ,all is good
    But why is the G92 E0 on line 28 not resetting the E ?

• Well seen Martin:-)

G92 E0 is not ignored, but that only sets the official position of E to 0. New layer is when you extruder on higher Z. Now if you go 21.8m backwards you need of course extruder 21.8 meter before you are exceeding start E value:-) So internally server knows real spool position and coordinate defined position. That is the explaination why it does not help.
  • MartinH said:
    For some reason line 27 has
    G1 E-21800.0

if you remove this line ,all is good
    But why is the G92 E0 on line 28 not resetting the E ?

yeap, this solved the problem. i dont know how but my start gcodes were messed up. thank you for the help and effort