Compile errors after using the configuration tool

I tried the configuration tool to install a BLTouch to my printer. Now I get compile errors that were on files not modified. What would cause this?

Comments

• These are the error messages I get:
    Arduino: 1.6.8 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

sketch\ui.cpp: In member function 'int UIDisplay::executeAction(unsigned int, bool)':

ui.cpp:3097: error: 'UI_SET_PRESET_EXTRUDER_TEMP_PLA' was not declared in this scope

Extruder::setTemperatureForExtruder(UI_SET_PRESET_EXTRUDER_TEMP_PLA,0);

^

ui.cpp:3105: error: 'UI_SET_PRESET_HEATED_BED_TEMP_PLA' was not declared in this scope

Extruder::setHeatedBedTemperature(UI_SET_PRESET_HEATED_BED_TEMP_PLA);

^

ui.cpp:3110: error: 'UI_SET_PRESET_EXTRUDER_TEMP_ABS' was not declared in this scope

Extruder::setTemperatureForExtruder(UI_SET_PRESET_EXTRUDER_TEMP_ABS,0);

^

ui.cpp:3118: error: 'UI_SET_PRESET_HEATED_BED_TEMP_ABS' was not declared in this scope

Extruder::setHeatedBedTemperature(UI_SET_PRESET_HEATED_BED_TEMP_ABS);

^

exit status 1
    'UI_SET_PRESET_EXTRUDER_TEMP_PLA' was not declared in this scope

This report would have more information with
    "Show verbose output during compilation"
    option enabled in File -> Preferences.

I have a copy of the original, unmodified firmware that does not have this issue.