Z Axis not moving
I have modified my Wanhao i3 with Ramps 1.4 controlled via octopi and at the actual status of testing everything seems to work except the Z-Axis movement.
The Z-Axis has two motors driven by one controller - in parallel.
When I push in octopi the move up/down button move in Z direction, the motors are activated and holding the postition - the axle is not easy to turn by hand- but possible and the steps can be felt clearly.
When I push in octopi the move up/down button , the terminal shows the message
and no other commands will be executed most of the time - sometimes the motors off command is working but most of the time I need to switch the power off by hand.
I tried to:
- change the controller with other axis - nothing changed
- change the coil A / B connection order - nothing changed ( only more activating noise )
- connect only one of the two motors - but has the same behavior as both together connected.
- checked the endstop - pushed or not - nothing changes
- connected the Y Axis to the Z Axis controller and then the Y Axis shows the same behavior.
- connected one Z Axis motor to the Y Axis controller and it turned !
So I need to change somewhere the Z Axis motor setting same as for X/Y.
I dont know where to find the correct setting to change in the lots of tabs.
I think it's intended to have same setting on all Motors in the FW ?
Thank you in advance !