How to use end stop at max position

Hi,

I'm building a printer, and I'm currently testing end stop.
 I have an issue with Y endstop (which is placed at max Y). When I launch a homming, the first step is OK: the axis go to the top of Y and hit the endstop, after it go backward,and then go back to the endstop. The issue is here: it do not stop or go back at the second hit, it even looks to speed up in the endstop. 
I have trie multiple configuration but I did not get something clean...

What are the expected configurqtion for this kind of setup?

Best regards

Comments

• Make sure

#define ENDSTOP_Y_BACK_MOVE 5

is a positive value. Negative would be in the endstop and that move does not test endstop! So with negative value you should exactly get your behaviour.
  • My settings regarding endstop Y are 

#define ENDSTOP_Y_BACK_MOVE 10
    #define ENDSTOP_Y_RETEST_REDUCTION_FACTOR 3
    #define ENDSTOP_Y_BACK_ON_HOME 1

I can see the first "back move" as expecting, the issue hapen at the second hit. is there 
    any option to configure the second backmove?

• It goes back to endstop and then execute ENDSTOP_Y_BACK_ON_HOME and that's it. So the slow move to endstop is the planned one and the next move is ENDSTOP_Y_BACK_ON_HOME. Also it should be positive, have you tried if negative works and can you say how far it moves in wrong direction? More then this 1 mm?
  • edited June 2018
    I have done some trial with this config
    #define ENDSTOP_Y_BACK_MOVE 5
    #define ENDSTOP_Y_RETEST_REDUCTION_FACTOR 3
    #define ENDSTOP_Y_BACK_ON_HOME 30

I can see the first hit followed by a back move (5mm), and the second hit followed by another back move(30mm). After this there is a last move of 20 mm in the positive direction. With the ENDSTOP_Y_BACK_ON_HOME set at 30 there is no more crash, but I don't understand the last move