Machine freezes after autolevel in 0.92.2

Hello Repetier,
I installed 0.92.2 on my CNC router recently, and after G30/G32 it takes the probe(s), returns to the initial position and stops recieving any commands. Only Emergency stop resets the machine, only then it works.
Autolevel configs in Configuration.h: 
#define FEATURE_Z_PROBE 1
#define Z_PROBE_BED_DISTANCE 13
#define Z_PROBE_PIN 4
#define Z_PROBE_PULLUP 1
#define Z_PROBE_ON_HIGH 0
#define Z_PROBE_X_OFFSET 0
#define Z_PROBE_Y_OFFSET 0
#define Z_PROBE_WAIT_BEFORE_TEST 0
#define Z_PROBE_SPEED 2
#define Z_PROBE_XY_SPEED 6
#define Z_PROBE_SWITCHING_DISTANCE 2
#define Z_PROBE_REPETITIONS 2
#define Z_PROBE_HEIGHT 11.8
#define Z_PROBE_START_SCRIPT "M340 P0 S2350"
#define Z_PROBE_FINISHED_SCRIPT "M340 P0 S500"
#define FEATURE_AUTOLEVEL 1
#define Z_PROBE_X1 0
#define Z_PROBE_Y1 0
#define Z_PROBE_X2 300
#define Z_PROBE_Y2 0
#define Z_PROBE_X3 0
#define Z_PROBE_Y3 300
#define FEATURE_AXISCOMP 0
#define AXISCOMP_TANXY 0
#define AXISCOMP_TANYZ 0
#define AXISCOMP_TANXZ 0

The M340 rotate the servo with the probe, and they work fine before and after the test.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Forgot to mention, I use Repetier-host V1.0.6 under Windows
  • Make sure servos have their own power source. Powering them from Arduino directly is dangerous as the arduiino power control is not made for such high currents and will likely cause brown out of usb-serial driver. As a test you can unplug servo cables and test again. Just make sure probe is extended when testing.
  • Make sure servos have their own power source. Powering them from Arduino directly is dangerous as the arduiino power control is not made for such high currents and will likely cause brown out of usb-serial driver. As a test you can unplug servo cables and test again. Just make sure probe is extended when testing.
    Hello Repetier and thanks for the advice.
    I've tried that, with no different result. In addition, my servo is powered from a separate DC-DC inverter using the powerful stepper power source and the machine freezes AFTER any servo activity (on G32 the servo lowers the probe, the bed tests are made, the servo goes back into safe position, the machine goes to origin and only then freezes).
    There should be another cause for it...