[Help] Tiny sequential holes don't render/print like they once did
I started a project that has tiny holes on it for ventilation. Printed out a couple of prototypes and they came out well. Printed out the final design and now the holes don't render out when I slice with CuraEngine. Even when I choose a different slicer they don't render as they should. The holes just come out as strips. I tried changing them from circles to squares and the result is still the same. I didn't change any of the settings, so I don't know why it started happening out of the blue. I included an image of what I'm trying to explain that happens.