Teknic servo + Repetier Firmware + Mega 2560+Ramps 1.3

Hi all I'm trying to use Teknic servo SD ,arduino mega 2560 with ramps with repetier firmware.
Do I need to make changes in my configuration h. file to run the servo motor? If so what changes do I need to make?

I've tested out the motor with Arduino Uno board and worked perfectly fine, this is without repetier, so I assume that this is configuration issue.

Help me please! :(

Comments

• You need to activate servo support and set the right pin. Important note is that boards have not enough power on their 5V to power a servo, so you need a power source for your servo.
  • If the servos you are talking about are Teknic's Clearpath servos, then you need Teknic's control program to set the IO pins and the pulse/rev on the servo to step and direction (see manual pg 118). Wire up the step direction and enable to the IO pins on the servo and to their corresponding pins on the RAMPS board. I'm not sure of the internal resistance of the ramps wiring but you may need to cross the pins to the ground with a 1K ohm resistor (see manual page 46).

These things are powerful if provided with good power. Teknic's power supply is pricey but guaranteed to work. 24V is the bare minimum but I would recommend at least 48V.

Good Luck.