Crazy things happening to printer

So, i installed Arduino RADDS + RAPS128 + Repetier, using web configurator i set up the config for corexy machine. When i just started repetier host, y axis would move to like 150mm(my set max was 290mm) and stop there. I fixed it by switching to 2nd EEPROM profile. Bcz RADDS board was used with delta printer before, so maybe its settings were saved there. I set up z_probe_height(i am using z probe and no Z min) Activated regression plane bed leveling. Started a benchy print from S3D with matching settings but after first 2 layers of solid infill extruder started skipping when doing the 3rd one. Like if it was running out of space on the print. It could be seen on print, that the infill wasnt even there, where extruder was skipping..  I restarted the print and had the same issue. Trying to fix it for last 3 days or so.  When it gets to layer 35 or  so, it even starts taking off previous layers when doing perimeter or infill. I thought that mybe i have Z steps per mm set up wrong, but it is spot on! I even adjusted the bed to a point, where difference between the lowest and highest point on the bed is 0.5mm(I have steel sheet as my bed, it is heated by 300w silicone matt, it is a bit bent outwards in the middle, so it is closer to nozzle than corners.) My extrusion multiplier is 0.9, nozzle diameter is 0.4, layer height 0.2mm and layer thickness is 0.48mm, i have NO clue what else to change.. I even tried rising hotend temperature, as i thought that it may not have enough time to heat in nozzle before leaving it. BUT even at 10mm/s issue still persists. When moving Z axis in repetier host it moves completely fine. And it looks like the gap between nozzle and layers is just closing up with each layer, because 1st layer is perfect. what should i do?! Should i disable z_min in repetier config file if i am not using it? btw i did not try to measure the actuall distance between bed and nozzle when Zprobe triggers, i just set it up so when probe triggers nozzle is touching the bed. Am i missing something? And what is Z_bed_distance setting for? Help me. Pls.

Comments

• z bed distance is at whcih distance commands like G32 and G33 should run, assuming z axis was homed before.
    z probe distance is distance of nozzle to bed when z probe triggers, so it doe snot need to be at level of nozzle. Normally it is good if it is a mm or 2.
    Set z min to z probe pin to activate z probe for z homing, use a homing order with preheat and preheat temp. 0 so you can set where to test so activating probe is possible.

Did you calibrate extrusion correctly? You describe the gap gets less and less whcih is normally an indication of overextrusion and at some point you can not extrude from back pressure and extruder blocks. This is at least a pattern I know exists and sound most to your description. Try a single wall print like the calibration object from slic3r to calibration extrusion multiplier. There overextrusion causes no problem just thicker walls. 
  • Thanks, for quick reply! I did extruder steps/mm calibration and it was perfect, so i dont think that is is the problem, but I will check it with single wall object.
  • Ok, so it fixed! Thank you for support!