How to automate enclosure temperature?

Liebe Kollegen! 
I use printer with enclosure because frequently print plastics with high shrinkage: Nylon, ABS, PP. I need to keep temp about 70-75 degrees in the enclosure. Is there a way to automate turning the heater on/off to keep the temp stable?
Monitoring enclosure temperature is solved according to your advice: I have set up a second fake extruder1 which uses an enclosure temperature sensor and shows that temperature on LCD and in Repetier Host/Server. 
As a heater two 60Watt non-energy-saving lamps are used. Leider I don't have any free fan pin to turn those lamps on/off: 
extruder0 fan, print cooler fan, thermo-coupled fan are busy. The last one is used to slowly suck toxic fumes from enclosure during print, ventilate enclosure if temp is going above the desired level and fully ventilate it after the print ends. 
Can I use a fake extruder1 heater pin for turning heating lamps on/off (bang-bang manager, via mosfet obviously)?
May be any other ideas? 
Thank you!

Comments

• You can use any pin as heater pin, that is no problem. Of course most have only 5V so require a mosfet in addition. Form RAMPS there is also a fan extender board that allows moving fans to that board (2 fans supported) so freeing high power outputs for lamps.