Can't start print "could not activate z"

I go to print a calibration cube on my tevo tarantula and after the bed and extruder are heated, everything is homed and is about to start I get the message "could not activate z" and it stops, please help

Comments

• Don't have this error message but we have

Could not activate z-probe offset due to coordinate constraints - result is inaccurate!

In that case you need a homing order with preheat (which can be set to 0). Then you can set homing position for z such that z probe can be activated and then it will also probe Z.

• Repetier
    Don't have this error message but we have

Could not activate z-probe offset due to coordinate constraints - result is inaccurate!

In that case you need a homing order with preheat (which can be set to 0). Then you can set homing position for z such that z probe can be activated and then it will also probe Z.

so which line do i edit in the config because there are multiple z probes for every axis

• edited January 2018
    MikySpiky said:
    Repetier
    Don't have this error message but we have

so which line do i edit in the config because there are multiple z probes for every axis

I also don't have automatic bed leveling if thats what it's trying to do then how do i disable it entirely?

• HOMING_ORDER is the one you need to change here. But if you have no z probe that should not be the case except you have defined z probe as well. In config tool you can change homing order and it shows then the additional homing coordinates if you select the preheat version.