Autoleveling with Ultratronics pro v1

Hi, I have got an incductive sensor and a min endstop for the Z-axis. How to I set up autoleveling to use my inductive sensor and my endstop for homing the Z-axis. Also, when I start the autoleveling sequence, it moves to the first point, measures once and then stops autoleveling all together. My screen will then display that my z-axis position is -470 or something, how can I solve this?

thanks

Comments

• First z min endstop for homing and autoleveling does not work. You can have z max for homing. If you want to home to z min you need the z probe to also be the z min endstop. Firmware will detect this special case form using same pin number and run it accordingly. You should then choose a homing order with preheat so you can set where to homt z, which might be required so z probe offset can be set.

Always test with a host software connected and look into the log. Firmware will tell you why things like autoleveling stop early. Normally positions that are not reachable with z probe offset added to position or you triggered z probe before going down.