M106 commands with P0, P1, P2 etc addresses to the same print cooling fan, not others

Liebe Kollegen, 
I have four fans in printer: one for extruder0, second for print cooling, third for motherboard, and last one is for enclosure ventilation (thermo coupled fan). 
After the print with stinky ABS or whatever is finished I would like to ventilate the enclosure at full speed. I am trying to add a command M106 P0 S255 to the end of gcode but whichever fan number parameter I use (P0 or P1 or P2 or P3) they always turn on the print cooling fan. Is there a way to send this command to thermo-coupled fan? 
Thank you. 

Comments

• Should I use M42 command or are there other ways?
  • P0 is always print cooling fan. You can add a additional fan  (FAN2_PIN) that is controlled by P1. All other fans are controlled automatically by some triggers like motors on (board fan) or temperature (extruder cooler).

Configured fans will always overwrite your setting with M42, so you must use M106 or trigger them.

Thermo couled fan is adjustable by gcode so you could reduce trigger temperature so 20°C is already full speed.
  • Thank you. Its not what I needed, but fine anyway. I need the enclosure to be ventilated during print starting at  40C with PWM=40 and reaching maximum PWM=125 at enclosure temp 43C. And the same fan should be turned on at PWM=125 for 10 minutes after the print is finished. M42 Command allows to achieve that. Problem solved. Thank you again.