Distortion correction G33 S2 does not store data in EEPROM

When I run the G33 S2 command, the data is only saved until the reboot. In EEPROM are not recorded.
I tried to save the data in EEPROM, and entered them manually through the G33 X100 Y100 Z0.1 S2 command, but nothing happens.
The M323 S1 P1 command also did not help.
How to make the data for Distortion correction save after reboot?
Printer - CoreXY, Arduino DUE with working EEPROM. Repetier-Firmware 1.0.0dev

Comments

• You select on firmware configurationif it should be ram only or eeprom only. There is no in between.
    Use G33 L0 to see the list. It will not appear in eeprom editor if you expect that, only G33 L0 would list the stored corrections.
  • After reboot, all values in the sheet that the G33 L0 command produces are zeroed. Can not save the values. Why does the G33 S2 not store values in the EEPROM?
    Is this possible because the autolevel function itself is disabled?
  • AFAIK
    G33 does not use S2 suffix,
    only
    G33 L0  ;list matrix
    G33 R0 ;reset matrix

• edited December 2017
    In the official description of the functions "Z-Probing" there is G33 S2
    See the very last paragraph "Manual Bed Correction".
    That's why I'm asking about this function, it does not work for me.
    The information about Distortion correction is not saved in the EEPROM.
    Does anyone know how to fix this?
  • I see what you mean. That is an error. G29 is meant here.

G33 always stores in eeprom directly if eeprom is set to be used in configuration.
  • Oh, now I understand why the G33 S2 did not work.
    However, while I dealt with this issue, I found that the default value for DISTORTION_PERMANENT in the firmware is 0. Therefore, the command M323 S1 P1 to enable the DISTORTION_CORRECTION function with saving values - does not work after reboot. The DISTORTION_CORRECTION function itself is disabled due to DISTORTION_PERMANENT = 0 and its data is deleted.