Need help with Auto bed leveling.
I've moved to inductive Z-probe recently and decided to activate auto bed leveling feature. I've spend a day trying to understand and configure it. But no luck. And I really need your help.
Here's what I have:
- Repetier firmware 0.92.9.
- probe offsets are 20/60 (yes, sensor is bg, I had to move it this far, moves with hotend).
- Table dimensions (keeping probe above table) 280*160mm
- ENDSTOP_Z_BACK_ON_HOME 10
- Z_PROBE_BED_DISTANCE 10
- Z_PROBE_HEIGHT 2.2
- BED_LEVELING_METHOD n*n grid, grid size 5, probe pos.1 20/60, probe pos.2 280/60, probe pos.3 20/160.
If I home all axis, keep hotend at 0/0, and try to run G32, hotend hits endstops making mechanics crack. If after homing I move hotend to, i.e. 100/100 (X/Y), than running G32 makes hotend move in probe coordinates 20/60 (which is physically hotend and table 0/0).
Why does it forces hotend to move beyond 0/0 after homing? If I put first probe pos.1 to 0/0, it also tries to break the limits despite of hotend placement.
Another thing I don't understand is:
Having ENDSTOP_Z_BACK_ON_HOME 10 makes print run (tried on dry run) 10mm above the table. Making ENDSTOP_Z_BACK_ON_HOME 0 helps. But with it in 0, I have to manually move Z axis to prevent plastic blob on hotend.