Question about Z probe offset

Hello i have a problem while running G32 command, during last last set of measurements probe goes out of bed for measurement. I have dual extruder setup, EXT0 has x offset -9mm and EXT1 has x offset 9mm. Probe is to the right from both extruders. If i set positive X offset for Z probe (just like on images in Features tab in configurator) i have error that coordinates go out of possible carriage movement. When i set probe X offset to 0 measuring during G32 goes out of bed like i mentioned in the begining. When i set negative probe X offset (i.e. 26mm) carriage moves to the right 26mm, but probe is another 26 from center of carriage so it probes in area about X=52. During this setting probe also goes out of bed during G32. In my firmware i have correct bed dimensions - those that EXT0 and 1 can phisically reach.

Comments

• Check eeprom where you defines probe points building the square. Modify them to cover only reachable rectangle with active z probe, so start with higher x and stop just normally.