Nozzle crash onto bed after finishing auto level

Just got a new BLTouch to work on my Repetier 0.92.9 firmware on my Delta printer. Only problem is that the Nozzle crash onto bed just after finishing auto level. All 16 point are measured 2 times with the BLTouch, works fine, and then the nozzle full speed onto the bed! Crash!

First homing G28
Then G32 (set to 4x4 point)

What have I done wrong?

Comments

• sounds like maybe your zprobe height is off.  move to like z10 and then slowly move down untii the nozzle just starts to grab a dollar bill between your build plate and nozzle and then look at your current Z height. Then go into your eeprom and adjust the value for zprobe height by the value you saw before with the dollar.

Then do G32 S2 again until z0 is perfect after auto probe. now move to other area's around the bed and do the same. If you are good, then it was your zprobe height.  If you are low in area's and off in others it could be a bunch of other things. make sure you did G132 S1 as described in this page:
    https://www.repetier.com/documentation/repetier-firmware/z-probing/
    and this video:

Also for delta, I don't use/need a 16 point measuring, no distortion correction. I just touch 3 times with G32 S2. You might need it if your bed has defects, but I'd start with it off, then tun it on if you need it.
  • Thank for the advice, I will look into this tonight :-)
    I know this youtube video, I did most of this. It's not completely correct anymore with newest firmware, but still very useable.
  • Yes, it work! Experimented with height setting of sensor and printer, and now it works :-)