iam new for ardino
i use kossel mini print
i want to add z probe relay
but i dont know where to connect the relay
i use this board ( mks base v1.1)
so did i connect to z min pin?

regard all

Comments

• You can connect to z min, just make sure not to set it as z min endstop. It is not! You define z probe pin = z min pin.
  • thx for reply ,
  • I have a proximity sensor and I would still like to keep my Z MIN and Z MAX working.  Can I use another pin like D11 (typically used for a servo) as the input for the z probe?

Thanks
    Todd
  • FYI, It does work and you still have all of the Z Min and Z MAX sensors avaliable,,,,
  • Hi, I have the same board however the A11 pin doesnt work to move the servo, how do I get it to work.  The Zmin works fine with the auto bed routine in Marlin. Its just the servo i cant seem to move in place to take the measurement and then move out of the way to carry on with the print?  I have tried the M42 command which works on pin 7, [255=12volts, 113=6volts etc] but nothing on pin11.
  • A11 is a analog pin number. You need the digital pin number which is normally different from analog number.
  • So would D20 work?
  • If that is the pin where you connected it to. Any pin works as long as it is not used by an other function. Also analog pins work but you need to tell the digital pin equivalent for that pin. See Arduino pinout diagrams to see what I mean. There you see physical pin, Arduino digital and analog id.