Corexy End stops and Home

2»

Comments

• got it to stick,  turns out that slicer worked but was not configured and adhesion was off Now the cube printed minor issue the back left corner is off and slightly dribbled trying to print a Ghost solid odd shaped with circles looks good so far  looks like the outer adhesion layer was not completely Adhered so i have a cross through the one eye
  • Looks like extrusion is not enough. So you are not extruding enough filament. Did you calibrate extruder steps per mm correctly? 

Alternatively your z moves are too big which also requires more filament. Does the printed block have the right dimensions, then you can rule out wrong x/y/z calibration.
  • edited August 2017
    AH Duho no in my excitement i did not calculate the extruder steps have a 0.9 motor have to verify all. Had an issue with metal bowden assembly replaced it with the plastic one then found out i had the motor reversed. finally everything was working well sort of :>) have to extrude x amount over 10 steps (internet search)

OH just seen that  thanks Raywb will do that next also got my heated bed today!

one other issue used to be able to turn on the fan but i have a 2nd extruder to install eventually
    and now a heated bed How doi control the Repetier extruder fan and abs Blower?
  • my cube was 25x25x18 expected where do find /set  the extrude steps asked for 100mm = 200 extruded length. measured from end of removed nozzle after 100 was pushed. the v6 from the top is about 80mm but i am measuring from the end with the tubing flush? tried m503 got nothing

• OK thanks everyone for the help, seems to be working now
    will open a new subject likely very soon. as i have to do some trimming and tweaking
    Recoush